Reebok just launched the Crossfit Nano 4.0, which is an upgraded version of the Nano 3.0.
User feedback includes:
- The shoes have more cushioning and ankle support than the previous Nano 3.0.
- Excellent for lifting and comfortable enough for running
- Runs true to size and more snug than the Nano 3.0
- Lighter and more flexible than the Nano 3.0
- Comfortable for people with wide feet
- A bit on the pricey end
Meanwhile, check out our reviews here of the top CrossFit shoes for men and women, and watch the video below to learn about our favorite: CrossFit Nano 3.0.