The Reebok CrossFit Nano 3.0 is the latest and most upgraded version of its popular CrossFit trainers. It’s stylish and attractive, and users have raved how the shoes helped improve performance in their WODs.
These are the shoes I currently own, and I’ve noticed a huge improvement the last 3 months. I can finally deadlift 3 reps @ 225 lbs. A few months ago, my one rep max was 185 lbs, so I love the fact that I can PR this olympic lift. I’m able to drive through my heels, and I feel much more in control in keeping my back straight and shoulders back while I’m lifting.
One of the biggest complaints about the Nano 2.0, Reebok’s previous version, was that they were not great for rope climbs. For those who did rope climbs frequently, they noticed lots of wear and tear on the outside of their shoes. Some have complained that their shoes ripped apart because of the damage done by the ropes rubbing against the outer shoe. The Nano 3.0 solves that problem with its rope guard, which offers protection to the outer shoe during the rope climbs.
The Reebok CrossFit Nano 3.0 also features its DuraCage. This offers protection on the front and top portion of the shoe, which helps keep your foot firmly in place. This allows you to perform your skills faster and more efficiently. Many users felt more solid and planted on the ground when performing lifts during their WODs. You’ll feel like you’re really in control, especially when you’re doing the Olympic lifts.
The Nano 3.0 has a dual density midsole that provides extra cushioning, which helps you increase stability. The midsole helps you perform exercises where you’re constantly on your toes, such as the box jumps and double unders. You can then easily switch to other exercises when you’re on your heels, such as the squats. With this dual density midsole, you can drive hard through the heels during your lifts, and then switch right away to doing double unders. There is no need to change shoes in the middle of your workout.
The Nano 3.0 is relatively big compared to other CrossFit trainers. Many users recommended getting shoes that are a half size smaller than what you normally wear. However, the toe box is quite roomy, so if you like the extra toe room, you should get the size you normally wear.
User Feedback: Reebok CrossFit Nano 3.0 Review
- Great all around shoe that works well with both cardio and lifting workouts.
- Its DuraCage the upper portion provides increased stability.
- The midsole protects against harsh movements, which may cause a tear in the shoes. It also provides more comfortable cushioning when your feet have a strong impact on the ground.
- It has a breathable air mesh, which helps keep your feet cooler during your WODs.
- The wide toe-cage helps you spread your toes out, which gives you more stable landings when you’re doing movements such as the box jumps or double unders.
- It’s very stylish, lightweight and comfortable. It’s also great for people with wide feet.
- Some users complained that the sole feels like you’re walking on a hardwood floor.
- The toe box may not feel comfortable for people with narrow feet, and they weren’t comfortable with their toes sliding from side to side.
- Some users felt the heel under the fabric started to dig into their heels making it a bit uncomfortable.
Purchase the Reebok CrossFit Nano 3.0 directly through Amazon.com. Read our other reviews of the best CrossFits shoes. [easyazon_block add_to_cart=”default” align=”center” asin=”B00BHOJPCW” cloaking=”default” layout=”left” localization=”default” locale=”US” nofollow=”default” new_window=”default” tag=”krdelesbl-20″]Amazon.com.[/easyazon_block]