[easyazon_image add_to_cart=”default” align=”center” asin=”B008KS9YW4″ cloaking=”default” height=”295″ localization=”default” locale=”US” nofollow=”default” new_window=”default” src=”http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41bpbC5GrQL.jpg” tag=”krdelesbl-20″ width=”500″]
With a 6mm drop, the Inov-8 F-lite 240 helps you maintain stability on your feet, ankle, and knees. This makes it easier to do the CrossFit WODs, which require a wide range of motion. They are comfortable, and they help keep your foot firm within the shoe. This provides you with more control with lifting weights and completing the WODs.
This F-Lite 240 is an upgraded version of the F-Lite 230, which was originally designed to function as a trail-running shoe. Users of the 230 mentioned that although it was great for most of the workouts and lifts, it didn’t perform nearly as well for rope climbs. In fact, the friction caused by rope climbs caused damage to the outside of the shoe. The F-lite 240 solves that problem with its Rope-Tec technology, which is made of durable EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) material. This protects the shoes from getting damaged from the abrasion and friction caused by climbing and descending ropes.
Features of the Inov-8 F-Lite 240 include:
- Breathable mesh upper
- Rubber sole
- Durable synthetic and TPU overlays, which provided support
- Injected EVA midsole
- 6mm Heel to Toe Drop
- 8.5 oz weight
- Fabric lining for a great in-shoe feel
- F-Lite outsole design for maximum traction on hard pack terrain
User Feedback: Inov-8 F-Lite 240 Review
- Great all-around shoes for CrossFit.
- The shoes are very durable and comfortable.
- They are very lightweight, which helps you with every type of exercise – lifting, running and jumping.
- Its breathable mesh keeps your feet from getting too hot.
- The shoes help keep your toes and heel stable, especially on the moves that require a lot of balance.
- If you have narrow feet, you’ll feel very secure since it has a very narrow fit.
- They provide a firm and flat foundation, which can help with Olympic lifts.
- Its sticky sole provides good grip and stability.
- Not great for longer distance running since it lacks the arch support that running shoes offer.
- Not good for people with wide feet since it has a very narrow fit.
- It can be a bit expensive if you’re looking to stay within a small budget.