Watch the review below, and purchase the Inov-8 F-Lite 230 through Amazon. You can read more details below.
Weighing at 230 grams, the Inov-8 F-Lite 230 is made with a breathable synthetic mesh, so your feet stay nice and cool throughout your workout. The front is made of PVC-like material to protect the toes. Its TPU lacing system keeps your midfoot area secure, allowing your forefoot to flex as natural as possible.
The shoes look very narrow and tight, so it might not be comfortable for people with wide feet. For those with narrower feet, you’ll love these shoes since they are very light, but you’ll feel snug.
The F-Lite 230 shoes have a sticky rubber sole, which provides excellent grip on a number of surfaces. They’re also ideal for indoor workouts like the box jumps, double unders, weightlifting, and rings. You’ll barely notice that you have your shoes on since they are so lightweight.
The F-Lite 230s are great for overall CrossFit performance – you can lift, run and jump without having to change shoes during the middle of your WOD. With its stiff flat sole and a 6mm heel to toe drop, it’s quite easy to transition from running to lifting. The shoes help you become more stable in weightlifting, and you’re a lot quicker on your feet.
User Feedback: Inov-8 F-Lite 230 Review
- They provide great support, which could help increase your foot flexibility and strength.
- Very light, stylish and comfortable.
- Fits perfectly and tightly for people with narrow feet.
- They are ideal for workouts that require solid footing, such as the squats and deadlifts.
- All-around shoes which are great for different types of workouts, such as running, squatting and jumping.
- With a minimum drop, it’s easy to transition from running and cardio work to lifting, without having to change shoes.
- They are very narrow, so they may not be comfortable for people with wide feet.
- The outside of the shoes can disintegrate quickly with heavy usage, especially if you are doing a lot of rope climbs.
- They can fall apart at the seams if used too rigorously.
- Not good for long distance runs.
- No cushion or arch support, so not good for people with flat feet.